I bring the "studio"
Absolutely NO talent required
- Events last around 2 hours. A half hour early arrival to warm up with a glass of wine is highly suggested!
- I bring all the materials and accessories needed for the party, the host provides the space, tables and chairs. I can bring additional tables
and chairs if needed.
- Easels and the canvases are 16" or smaller; paper plates are used for palettes so each person needs a normal amount of room for painting.
- Tables are covered with plastic party cloths, paper towels and aprons are provided.
- Participants are suggested to wear something they won't mind getting paint on.
- The paint is water based, acrylic paint and dries within hours. It will wash off your hands with soap and water.
You Choose the Subject for your Party
I have a variety of wonderful photographs below from which you can choose for your party, or will consider one you suggest.
Fee and How to Pay
$40 per participant/$50 for the "Paint Your Pet" parties. The host gets to paint FREE!
- Reserved seating is essential so I can know what to bring to your party.
- Full payment for all the guest artists must be made a few days before the event.
- Payment can be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, check or credit card at the event.
- Mailing address: 17281 Simmons Road, Purcellville, VA 20132
There are no refunds for no-shows,
but pre-paid reservations will be
honored at another event.
Barn Yard Critters
Paint Your Pet
For these subjects unique to each participant, the participant will send me (email@example.com) a digital image of the pet he or she wants
to paint. I will then enlarge it and crop it to fit appropriately in the size of the canvas used. These events are $50 each.
day, evening or weekend
events! Call me at
for more information and
to reserve a time today!
I live in Purcellville (10
minutes west of Leesburg;
a half hour north of
Middleburg) and can
drive up to an hour from
Paint 'n Party
Welcome to my new "beret!" I have always wanted to share my ability to do art with people who can't draw a
straight line. That's what computers do, not artists! As the instructor, I will walk participants through 3-4
steps to paint a "painterly" impressionistic image of the provided reference photograph with acrylic, quick
drying paint on a small canvas. I paint along with you. The more creative the better, the less "talent" the
better! Small groups to large, the point is to have fun, socialize, enjoy a little spirits and be the creator of a
wonderful little painting that you will want to put on your wall to enjoy!
Beginning in April, I will have weekly evening parties at my home in Purcellville on my patio when the
weather gets warmer as well as host parties in other venues as they are established and scheduled. I'll have
a calendar by mid-March with more details. In the meantime, I will come to your home, or space, and help
you give a fun, entertaining, memorable gathering.
- you bring the wine!
These are suggested painterly mages that may be created from a
photograph - remember, it's not fine art, it's FUN ART!
Celebrations -- Girls Night Out -- Birthdays -- Bachelorette Parties -- Team Building
Have an idea for a party! Call me!
Have an image you'd like to paint? Send it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Construction, excuse the spillage!
Now booking day or evening events!
Call me at (859) 707-0805
for more information and to reserve
a time today!
I live in Purcellville (Zip Code 20132, 10 minutes west of Leesburg; a half hour north of Middleburg) and can drive up to an
hour from my home. Gas reimbursement will be added for trips over 60 miles.
- just your imagination!
Images to Paint From (I am collecting images that would make nice impressionistic works on a small scale (under 16" x 16")
Fish and Sea Life